1- Surveyor set up the control point for the corner of the church property.
2- Temporary fences were installed.
Demolition and haul away completed which includes : the Sunday school building – the upper area asphalt, stairway, planters of all the trees
surveyor setup the staking for the new church area : corners of the church area, proposed elevations, and the depth of excavation.
Excavations and backfilling started with the soil engineer on site to monitor and test the soil and the compaction ratio.
- The new church pad is ready for certification to meet the deadline set by the city.
- All the trenches for the foundations of the walls and fences are ready for the foundations, reinforcement steel in place, will pour concrete on Thursday 6/15/17
- Excavation and backfilling of the banquet building is 70% completed, will resume after the walls and fences are constructed.
- Excavation and backfilling of the parking area is on hold for now and will resume when the walls and fences are installed.
June & July 2017:
- We were successfully in obtaining extension of the dead line for the certification
- All block walls at the property lines between the church and all the neighbors are constructed.
- Excavations for the
storm drain pipes are in progress, 60” storm drain line is in place, 24” storm
drain pipe is under construction
- Edison Co. is
designing the new location of a power pole that need to be relocated to make
room for the new driveway at the upper parking lot.
- The Gas Co. is working on designing for the gas services to the new church as well as the banquet hall and the existing church.